Thank you for your interest in Bernard Studio & Gallery to raise funds for your organization. Considerable donations in the form of prints, Giclees, and other services are made every year.
We receive a high volume of requests for donations on a regular basis. We read every request and all are subject to a limited approval process. If you are interested, please fill out our contact form and we will be in touch.
Our donation policy is as follows:
- We shall be listed as a donor in any program or promotional materials (online or print) for your charity event. This will include our name, website address, and logo.
- The organization agrees to provide us with copies of these materials for our records.
- For auctions, a minimum or reserve price will be designated. This will ensure consistency with the value of the artwork for existing collectors and galleries.
- The organization agrees to complete and return a donation receipt within 2 weeks following the event.
- In the event that our donation does not sell, the organization agrees to return any unsold artwork within 2 weeks of the event.
- Two complimentary tickets to the event will be presented to the donors.
- Donated art will be unframed. However, the accepting organization will be required to matte and frame. artwork which will be auctioned or raffled off. The organization is responsible for the cost of matting or framing the artwork.
- Please remember, while we would love to donate to everyone, current U.S. tax laws are unfavorable to artist donations and there is little to no write-off for artwork. As such, we have an annual cap for all donations and may have already reached the limit by the time you contact us.
If these terms are agreeable and you would like to be considered further for a donation, please contact us with more information about your organization and we will be in touch!